SPECIAL THEMED PRINCETON DIVERSITY "VIRTUAL" DISCUSSION ON SCOTUS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
- SUNDAY, JULY 2, 2023
This is an urgent and special themed session of Princeton Diversity Discussions covering Thursday's Supreme Court decision impacting affirmative action in higher education.
You are invited to join us at PCC's Princeton Diversity Discussions! In his 2021 State of the University letter, Princeton University's President Christopher L. Eisgruber remarked, "We will press onward with the actions and conversations required to make this University stronger, more inclusive and equitable, and truer to the aspirations that we cherish. Doing so will require more discussions about challenging topics including race in America and at Princeton." Princeton Diversity Discussions is our ongoing series of friendly and inclusive gatherings for discussing race-related issues, supported by the Princeton Club of Chicago (PCC), Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA), Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA), Native Alumni of Princeton (NAP), Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P), and 40+ associations, clubs, and classes.
To join our subscriber email list for gathering notices, suggested readings, and meeting links, please RSVP to Jenny Korn '96 at email@example.com. Open to *everyone* that would like to talk about race, racism, and racial justice! For now, we are meeting digitally. Please attend as many of our gatherings as you’d like. We are excited to discuss race with you soon!
Princeton Diversity Discussions are happening on
* Sunday, July 2, themed Princeton Diversity Discussion on affirmative action, 8-9:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 6-7:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 9-10:30 pm Central
* Monday, July 24, 2023, 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
* Tuesday, July 25, 2023, 7-8:30 pm Central
* Tuesday, August 15, 2023, 7-8:30 pm Central
* Monday, August 21, 2023, 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
* Wednesday, August 23, 2023, 6-7:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, August 23, 2023, 9-10:30 pm Central
* Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 7-8:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 6-7:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 9-10:30 pm Central
* Monday, September 25, 2023, 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
Sunday, July 2, 2023
8 pm central
8 pm central
Please RSVP to Jenny Korn '96 at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link info.