PRINCETON DIVERSITY "VIRTUAL" DISCUSSIONS
- MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2023
You are invited to join us at PCC's Princeton Diversity Discussions! In his 2021 State of the University letter, Princeton University's President Christopher L. Eisgruber remarked, "We will press onward with the actions and conversations required to make this University stronger, more inclusive and equitable, and truer to the aspirations that we cherish. Doing so will require more discussions about challenging topics including race in America and at Princeton." Princeton Diversity Discussions is our ongoing series of friendly and inclusive gatherings for discussing race-related issues, supported by the Princeton Club of Chicago (PCC), Native Alumni of Princeton (NAP), Association of Black Princeton Alumni (ABPA), Association of Latino Princeton Alumni (ALPA), Asian American Alumni Association of Princeton (A4P), and nearly 40 Princeton alumni associations, clubs, and classes.
To join our subscriber email list for gathering notices, suggested readings, and meeting links, please RSVP to Jessica Gonzalez '95 at email@example.com and Jenny Korn '96 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Open to *everyone* that would like to talk about race, racism, and racial justice! For now, we are meeting digitally. Please attend as many of our gatherings as you’d like. We are excited to discuss race with you soon!
Princeton Diversity Discussions are happening on
* Monday, February 27, 2023, from 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
* Tuesday, March 7, 2023, from 7-8:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, March 8, 2023, from 6-7:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, March 8, 2023, from 9-10:30 pm Central
* Monday, March 27, 2023, from 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
* Tuesday, April 4, 2023, from 7-8:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, April 19, 2023, from 6-7:30 pm Central
* Wednesday, April 19, 2023, from 9-10:30 pm Central
* Monday, April 24, 2023, from 8-9:30 pm Central - hosted by PCC
Monday, February 27, 2023
8 pm central
8 pm central
Please RSVP to Jessica Gonzalez '95 at email@example.com or Jenny Korn '96 at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link info.